Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Forms and Documents
- Volunteer online form. Volunteer Identification Pre-Assessment. It is assumed that you are filing out this form because you have received consent from one of our faculty members to join their lab as a volunteer. Please note, the data collected in this file is for departmental use only. Once your pre-assessment has been approved, SDSU's Human Resources will be sending you an official workflow. If you have any questions, contact Jeanette Corona directly at 619-594-5595 or email@example.com. Thank you!
- special studies course form (DOC)
- classroom request form (XLS)
- list of tutors for chem & biochem courses (PDF)
- faculty office hours (PDF)
- departmental grievance procedures and form (PDF)
- Graduate Research Affairs handbook for New Students
- Graduate Research Affairs handbook for TAs and GAs
- 2013-2014 Handbook of the Joint Doctoral Program in Chemistry at SDSU (PDF). Please be aware that a revised version is in preparation.
- Earning the M.S. Degree in Chemistry (PDF)
- Earning the M.A. Degree in Chemistry (PDF)
- M.S. Degree Requirements (PDF)
- M.A. and M.S. Orientation Exam Requirements (PDF)
- M.A. Degree Requirements (PDF)