Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Forms and Documents
- Volunteer/Adjunct online form. Volunteer Identification Pre-Assessment. It is assumed that you are filing out this form because you have received consent from one of our faculty members to join their lab as a volunteer or they have agreed to authorize your appointment as an adjunct professor. Please note, the data collected in this file is for departmental use only. Once your pre-assessment has been approved, SDSU's Human Resources will be sending you an official workflow. If you have any questions, contact our department office directly at 619-594-5595 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- classroom request form (XLS)
- list of tutors for chem & biochem courses (PDF)
- Spring 2020 faculty office hours (PDF)
- departmental grievance procedures and form (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Handbook of the Joint Doctoral Program in Chemistry at SDSU (PDF).
- 2018-2019 General Graduate Student Handbook for Chemistry at SDSU (PDF).
- Earning the M.S. Degree in Chemistry (PDF)
- Earning the M.A. Degree in Chemistry (PDF)